Appointment #2 Done! We had our second appointment November 1st. Dr. Fiebiger was not available this time so we saw Dr. Bexell-Gierke. She was a lovely doctor and very kind. So far I have been fortunate to have great experience with all the staff at Essentia Health (Innovis Health) but i have heard only good comments about the staff at that hospital. Dr. BG made the appointment very quick and I even got to keep my clothes on! I don't think I will have that good of luck on the next one. On with news that everyone really cares about. Baby Pforr is growing strong with a heartbeat of 150 and Dr. BG said that Baby is at the right size for the stage that it is at which would be about the size of an orange. Which is unbelievable that you can have something that size let alone a human inside of you. And yes I am well aware that is going to continue to engulf my entire abdomen. : )
On December 1 we have appointment #3 and our ultrasound. We are super excited to see our little baby again and learn more about our little Pforr. Does anybody have a guess on what sex the Baby might be?
Can the tech be bribed for money? I promise that none of us will tell you what the sex is, ok? Please... Love, Mom.. He is a Boy!
ReplyDelete