Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fun & Easy Flower Clips


I just love how these turned out. It was super cheap and very easy to make. I already had all of the supplies around the house. All I needed to do was start gluing. For those curious folks, I believe most of the materials came from Michaels's Arts and Crafts store. I use alligator metal clips because they stay in the best for my little one. Also, I do recommend sewing the beads not just gluing for extra secureness do to the fact that they may get into playful hands. I can't wait to start making headbands and bows.

Here is the little lady modeling one of the flower clips. 


4 comments:

  1. very cute! And they are big enough you won't loose them when they fall out. All of the barrettes i make we end up loosing because of the small-ness of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love sticking things like these on my girls. Mariam is at the age though where if she notices me put something in her hair she has to pull it out and look at it. I sneak little flower clips in her hair when she is playing on the ipad, and then she dose not know to pull it off. She sure gets a kick out of it when she gets the surprise in the mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute (the girl and the bows)!

    ReplyDelete